haii everyone ,We all seem to be getting more self- obessed by the day Being a new blogger i would like to introduce myself and i welcome you guys to my blog . Giving a introduction about me , I am Anumol James ,presently doing my studies in Marian College Kuttikkanam as a bachelor in BA Communicative English (BACE) for the year 2018-2021 . and presently i am a second year student as well.and I am coming from the place where all would like to visit once ie; the high range IDUKKI which is a place situated in our God's own country Kerala. where we bring out traditions and culture . I am interested in drawing ,and painting and i wish to be a artist.
The new blog that I have created is to entertain you with all my creativity and to bring out new ideas to all .
"Everyone agrees that fitness is good. it boosts your health,brighten your soul and charm your mind and allows you to do more with your life".
my goal is to cut cluter and make it simple.
good work!!
ReplyDeletenc one
ReplyDeletehigh anno full time
ReplyDelete